Make money and help save our planet by selling back into the circular economy with AirRobe.
- Log in to your account or follow the simple instructions to create an account.
- First, make sure the item you're selling is in your Wardrobe.
- If it's not already there, follow the steps for manually "Adding an item".
- Once the item is showing in your wardrobe, simply click "Re-Sell" for "Listing an item for sale" or "Rent" for "Listing an item for rent"
|TIP: Make sure you have set up your bank details in the "Get Paid" section in Settings so that buyers are able to purchase your items.|
What happens when someone purchases my item?
- We will notify you when someone is interested in purchasing your item. You will have 3 calendar days to accept or decline the transaction.
- If you do not respond, the transaction will be automatically declined after 3 days and the buyer will not be charged.
- If you accept the transaction, we recommend sending the item straight away with our Shipping partner, Sendle.
- You should also update the buyer with the tracking information.
- AirRobe uses Stripe Connect's escrow payment service to keep everything as secure as possible. This means the buyer's payment is held until the order is fulfilled and the item is received.
- Once the item is received by the buyer, they should mark the order as received. At this time, the payment is released to the seller and the proceeds transferred immediately.
- You will receive payment to your bank account within 3 business days unless the item is disputed.
What happens if the buyer doesn't mark the order as received?
Orders are automatically marked as completed 60 days after the payment has been made, if the buyer has not disputed the transaction. However, if you have provided tracking information and the buyer hasn't marked the order as received, or disputed the transaction within 7 days of receiving the item, then please contact us. We will review the transaction to see if we can approve the payment transfer earlier.