Skip to main content
Contact a buyer
You may sometimes need to get in touch with a buyer. You can do this in 2 ways, depending whether or not they have already purchased from you.
How to contact someone who has purchased from you
- Navigate to Settings> Transactions.
- Find the relevant transaction and click on the "Status" of that transaction.
- Send a message in the "Write a reply" section.
How to contact someone who hasn't purchased from you
- Click on "Inbox" where all conversations are stored.
- Find the buyer or conversation you want to respond to.
- Click on the previous conversation to continue that discussion. Please note, clicking on "About listing" will take you to the listing in question, or:
- Click on the buyer's name and "Contact" to start a new conversation.
It is not possible to remove conversations from your inbox.
Questions about buying on AirRobe
Questions about selling on AirRobe
Profile and account settings
Submit a request
Contact us through a specially prepared form
verification, fees, shipping, dispute